We take great pride in our continuous involvement in a wide variety of organizations that improve the lives of all members of our community and beyond. During the 2019-2020 membership year, we contributed over $30,000 in donations and hundreds of volunteer hours to the community. Here are a few of the charities that we support this year:
- Denton County Friends of the Family – dedicated to providing compassionate and supportive services to those impacted by relationship violence and sexual assault
- Kyle’s Place – a transitional living program for homeless youth
- Apollo Support & Rescue – Apollo rescues dogs from animal shelters, surviving abusive or neglected living and living on the streets.
- JDRF - leading the fight against type 1 diabetes (T1D) by funding research and providing a support network for millions of people around the world impacted by T1D
- Kids Kupboard - Kids Kupboard Ministries in Lantana, Texas packs snack bags for children in need, who may not otherwise eat over the weekend when they are not provided school meals. They support local schools: McNair, Blanton, Adkins, LA Nelson Elementary; as well as, Harpool Middle School.
All of the charities are local to our greater Denton County area including Denton, Flower Mound, Argyle, Highland Village, Lewisville, Argyle and Lantana.