We take great pride in our continuous involvement in a wide variety of organizations that improve the lives of all members of our community and beyond. During the 2017-2018 year, we contributed over $10,000 and countless volunteer hours to the community and we would like to exceed that number this year.
Here are some of the charities that we will support this year:
- Community In Schools – provides students pre-k through 12th grade a wide range of support and services
- Denton County Friends of the Family – dedicated to providing compassionate and supportive services to those impacted by relationship violence and sexual assault
- Humane Tomorrow – foster home-based animal rescue group
- 444 Angel – bringing joy to children in need and bless those abused and challenged kids
- Kyle’s Place – a transitional living program for homeless youth
- Living for Zachary – raises awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in youth and saving lives through education and awareness events
- Apollo Support & Rescue – Apollo rescues dogs from animal shelters, surviving abusive or neglected living and living on the streets.
- Ranch Hand Rescue – a sanctuary for animals and a counseling center for people
- Sadie’s Sleigh – a foundation that delivers gifts to children who are fighting cancer on Christmas Day.
All of the charities are local to our greater Denton County area including Denton, Flower Mound, Argyle, Highland Village, Lewisville, Argyle and Lantana.