I agree to abide by and comply with the following:
1. I agree to the terms in the Waiver of Liability, releasing the Lantana Ladies League and all their respective officers, directors, chairs, contractors, volunteers, and guests of any and all liability. Failure to sign the Waiver of Liability will preclude my participation in the Lantana Ladies League Royale Casino Night.
2. The Lantana Ladies League and all their respective officers, directors, chairs, contractors and volunteers reserve the right to ask any person(s) to leave the Lantana Ladies League Royale Casino Night at any time for any reason.
3. Smoking is expressly prohibited inside the venue (Monroe Pearson) and its rooms. Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor spaces. Violation of venue smoking prohibition will result in the Lantana Ladies League member and/or guests to be asked to leave the premises.
4. Pre-selected alcohol is included in the price of the ticket; therefore, no outside alcohol may be brought to the Monroe Pearson premises, and no alcohol may be removed from the premises. Bar tenders will not serve shots nor drinks on the rocks.
5. The service of alcohol must be conducted under the laws of the State of Texas and TABC regulations. No unauthorized alcohol is allowed to be consumed on the property, including the parking lot. Failure to comply with laws and regulations will result in the Lantana Ladies League member and/or guests to be asked to leave the premises.
6. I understand that each Lantana Ladies League member and/or guest must have a valid, purchased ticket PRIOR to the event. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
I accept and understand and expressly acknowledge that I, on behalf of members of myself, hold harmless and indemnify the Lantana Ladies League and all their respective officers, directors, chairs, contractors, volunteers and guests from all liability for any injury, loss or damage connected in any way whatsoever to our participation in the Lantana Ladies League Royale Casino Night.
I also recognize that the Lantana Ladies League and all their respective officers, directors, chairs, contractors, and volunteers and guests assume no liability whatsoever for personal injuries or property damage that may arise from my attendance and/or participation in this event.
I indicate that I have read, understood, and freely agree with this waiver. I will comply with the stated rules of the event as explained by the Lantana Ladies League, as well as policies of the Lantana Ladies League.
Welcome to the Lantana Ladies League site. We are a group of women, 200+ strong, who believe that when women support each other incredible things happen. We support charities in our community and have fun doing it.
We recently held a successful membership kick-off event where a record number of women renewed their membership or joined for the first time, but there is still room for you. If you’re not sure about it and would like to chat with someone on our board, please send an email to our membership director, Lisa Jackson, at email@example.com, or you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.