Lantana Ladies League Community Event
Boardwalk to Better Health
Connect with community resources to help KEEP your New Year's resolutions!
Our Community Health fair is a FREE, fun, family-friendly event modeled after the traditional Monopoly board game.
- Come challenge your friends & neighbors to a game of Monopoly. Walk away with a chance to win a prize!
- Take a "Chance" on us; join the "Community Chest" and learn about health & wellness resources near you.
- Roll doubles on the dice at any of the vendor tables & send a friend to our "Jail". Better purchase a $5 "Get Out of Jail FREE card" or you'll have to make "bail" of $5, $10 or $20! All in good fun to raise money for donation to our charity this month: Living for Zachary.
- Stop by the Luxury Tax space to pick up a 50/50 Raffle ticket . Tickets are 1 - $5, 3 - $10 or 10 for $20. You'll have a chance to win one of Rich Uncle Pennybags full of CASH!
*See below for a list of vendors attending the event.
Follow us on Facebook for more info
This event is OPEN to the greater Denton County community.
Proceeds benefit local charity: Living For Zachary
Living for Zachary is a non profit established in 2009. They are dedicated to raising awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) in youth and saving lives through community education and awareness events, promoting youth heart screenings, awarding student scholarships and donating Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) to youth-based organizations.
Special thank to our SPONSORS:
OVER 25+ Vendors attending the event
Visit vendor tables for health & wellness tips, special give-aways plus screenings
- Purple Space x 2/ (Mediterranean Ave/Baltic Ave)
○ Nancy Brown - Income Tax Space (Property Tax Tips)
○ Medical City Denton
- Reading Railroad (Blood pressure/BMI checks)
○ Pete Thompson Christian Counseling - Light Blue/Oriental Space
○ Lynn Thompson Crisis Nanny
- Chance space/orange
○ Kerri Dakin/Childrens Health Virtual Visit - Light Blue/Vermont Space (Audiology Ear checks)
○ Kerri Dakin/Amare Mental Wellness - Light Blue/Connecticut
○ YMCA - Pink Space/ St Charles Space (Fitness)
○ Shapes Flower Mound
- Pink Space/States Ave (Fitness)
○ Innergetic Awakenings: Advanced Massage Therapy & Empowerment Coaching/Donna Hildebrand - Pink Space/Virginia Ave(Chair Massages)
○ Club Pilates/Lori Gillespie: Pennsylvania Rail Road
○ Young Living Oils/ Rosemary Wright/Carolyn Rachaner - Orange Space/St James Place
○ Accolade Hospice- Orange
Space/Tennessee Ave (Aging Parent Resources)
○ Ogletree Eye Care - Orange Space/New York (Vision Screenings)
○ Country Lakes Dental - Red Space/Kentucky Ave
- Red Space/Indiana Ave
○ Senior Living Specialists /Kris Raab - Red Space/Illinois Ave
○ ATI Physical Therapy
- B&O Railroad Space
○ Lupus North Texas Chapter - Yellow Space/Atlantic Avenue
○ Argyle Fire Department (will have truck outside as well) / Water Works space
○ Denton County Sheriff Office (will have car outside as well) - Yellow Space/Marvin Gardens
○ Preferred Pediatrics Urgent Care - Green Space/Pacific Ave
○ Epic Healthcare
- Green Space/North Carolina Ave
○ Dawn Breedan/Couponing Class - Community Chest Space
○ Chase Bank - Green Space/Pennsylvania Ave
○ Blissfully Organized/Reanna Wallace
- Blue Space/Park Place
○ Living for Zachary - Blue Space / Boardwalk